Have you heard about this product yet? Although the amount to spend is the same, what is the difference? Let’s find out below to get an overview of the hair extension products that you are interested in.
Overview about the difference between double drawn and super double drawn hair
The distinction between double drawn and super double drawn hair may be of interest to those who have acquired human hair. When getting human virgin hair extensions, you can come across these two names and be unsure of the distinctions between double drawn and super double drawn hair. An explanation of the differences between hair that is double drawn and super double drawn.
When it comes to hair grades, have you heard of double drawn and super double drawn hair? Your business decision may be impacted if you are unaware of them and the distinction between double drawn and super double drawn hair.
What is the grade of double drawn hair?
Double drawn hair is the intermediate grade among the three hair grades. Double drawn hair comprises 60 to 70 percent of the same long hair strand and 30 to 40 percent of the shorter one, and is roughly as thick as super double drawn hair. When touching double drawn hair, you could feel the thickness at the top and a slight fall toward the bottom. And that distinguishes hair that is double drawn from hair that is hyper double drawn.
Which is preferable when it comes to the distinction between double drawn and super double drawn hair?
The thickest hair extensions, known as characteristics of super double drawn hair, with 85–90% of the hair strands being the same length from root to tip. The remaining 10–15% is blended with varying lengths of hair.
- The distinction between double drawn and super double drawn hair will be rapidly discussed. We primarily base our distinction between single drawn and double drawn on the following factors: quality, hair sources, length, etc.
- The double drawn hair extensions use a variety of hair lengths, resulting in thicker hair at the top and thinner hair at the ends. Super double drawn hair, however, has uniform length from the inside out.
- Regularly, the hair is thick and full. The difference between double drawn and super double drawn hair causes the super double drawn ends to be thicker.
The types of double drawn and super double drawn hair
Virgin hair that has been super double drawn is the hair of the greatest caliber. The hair is arranged in similar lengths to give the impression of smoothness and brightness.
- Human hair grows in cycles. While some are thriving, others are dormant. This clarifies the distinction between hair that is double drawn and super double drawn in various sizes. Only the shorter hair, often 2 or 3 inches, has been chosen when remy hair is double drawn. Your 18-inch hair would consequently have some sections that were 14, or 16 inches long.
- A double drawn hair weft is always made using a number of benefactor hairs. It cannot be made with even one donor hair. The majority of double drawn hair bundles have a thick appearance, and the same density is present from the top to the bottom of the hair bundle, which distinguishes differences between vietnamese hair vs chinese hair.
- Super double drawn hair is one of the most often used forms of hair extensions because it is easier to make and process than other types of hair, which lowers the cost. Even though double drawn raw hair is more expensive, it will stay longer, be of greater quality, and have more volume than other hair extensions.
You may learn more about the distinction between double drawn and super double drawn hair at the 5S Hair Factory
5S Hair is one of the leading Vietnamese hair suppliers. 5S Hair factory, the first hair extension factory in the country, has offered premium Vietnamese human hair. 5S Hair Factory, a prominent supplier of hair in Vietnam, mostly supplies to countries in Europe and Africa. The 5S hair factory market has been operating for more than 30 years with many different missions to provide all customers around the world with the best quality hair extension products from Vietnam. All hair extensions products are manufactured under strict factory processes and carefully graded by hand, so the prices on the world market are extremely reasonable.