Do you want long, lustrous hair but are afraid of maintaining it? We’ll cover the types of 20-inch hair extensions, their costs, and where to buy them. If you can get to the end, you will undoubtedly fall in love.
Definition of 20 inch hair extension
In order to safely increase the thickness, length, volume, and color of natural hair, the 20-inch long hair extension is a must-have for girls and women.
Hair extensions come in a variety of lengths, including 12 inches, 16 inches, and 18 inches. A popular choice for those seeking medium-length hair that can be styled in an array of flattering ways is the 20-inch long hair extension. A growing number of customers around the world are turning to 20 inch hair long extensions because of their high quality, wide range of options, and usefulness in a variety of situations.
Types of 20 inch hair extension
20-inch hair extensions come in a variety of lengths. Let’s find and select your most suitable item.
20 inch hair extensions clip in
Micro clips are sewn into the top of the 20 inch hair extension to hold it in place. The 20 inch hair extensions clip-in are popular because of their simple installation. Customers can style, care for, and preserve their hair more quickly and easily with the help of this temporary attachment.
It’s safe to say that clip-in 20 inch hair extensions are the best option for busy women or those who simply want to change their hairstyle often. To keep them feeling silky and smooth, wash them after each use.
20 inch hair extensions tape-in
20 inch hair extensions tape in have sticky tabs attached to them. Customers simply peel off the paper covering the tapes and stick them directly to the top of their hair strands to apply 20 inch hair extensions tape-in. Your 20 inch tape-in hair extension tape-in and natural hair will blend well if you use many thin layers, resulting in long and voluminous hair that looks natural.
This 20-inch hair extension from the best hair factory is so popular with international customers, especially women from Europe, Russia, the United States, and the United Kingdom, because of its convenience and premium quality.
20 inch hair extensions sew in
One of the most popular types of hair extensions today is the 20 inch hair extension sew in. A 1-1.3 meter-long hair band will be created by sewing hair extensions to a clothing strip. Users should seek the help of a hairstylist in order to get the most out of this product.
This 20 inch hair extension is a must-have at this length because of its resemblance to natural hair. Customers can wear this extension for several weeks without having to remove it daily, as long as they take care and wash it properly. This is a durable extension.
The price of 20 inch hair extensions
Choosing a 20 inch hair extension isn’t just about the length; it’s also about the price. A 20 inch hair extension’s price varies based on its length. What are the contributing factors? Answer: the origin, grade of quality, and type of your 20-inch hair extension are all important considerations!
The origin effects on 20 inch hair extension’s price
Hair extensions of varying quality can be found at a variety of hair factories using hair from a variety of different sources.
- Expensive hair extensions may entice you if you like to experiment with many different kinds of extensions all the time without paying too much. If so, a remy hair extension from China is the best option for you.
- A Vietnamese human hair extension, on the other hand, is the best option if you’re more concerned about quality and longevity. They pride themselves on providing the best value in hair extensions to their clients. Additionally, Vietnam has been hailed as an ideal wholesale hair market.
The price of 20 inch hair extension bases on the grade
The quality of the hair can vary greatly depending on the hair factories. China uses grades 5A, 6A, and 7A, while Vietnamese wholesale hair vendors use grades single drawn, double drawn and super double drawn to indicate the quality of their products.
- A single drawn: 20 inch hair extension is the most affordable option. Hair manufacturers use about 50 percent of strands in the same length in this type, while the remaining hair extensions are shorter in length.
- It has a fuller effect because 60 to 70 percent of the hair strands are of the same length in double drawn 20 inch hair extensions. Consequently, the cost has gone up.
- 80 to 85 percent of the hair in the super double drawn is of the same length. For a thick and voluminous hair extension, there is a lot of demand for this particular item. This is regarded as the most expensive and opulent item available
Queen Hair – The best 20 inch hair extension supplier
Wholesalers and salons around the world rely on Queen Hair to supply them with 20 inch hair extensions, which they also manufacture and sell themselves. Queen Hair has a solid political foundation in the heart of Vietnam’s raw material, allowing for a quick and easy delivery process.
- There is a surprising amount of Queen Hair available for a very reasonable price. They are able to keep their manufacturing costs low thanks to our close proximity to raw materials and our low-wage workforce.
- When properly maintained, Queen Hair can last a full five years. They have a lot of experience with ombre hair extensions and can always guarantee their quality.
- Use Queen Hair products to bleach, perm, or dye your hair to achieve a wide range of styles. Because their hair is of the highest quality, it can withstand any style.